Calling at beta testers, our new beta version of Netvue app and firmware is coming out
Recently, we are about to release a new version of Netvue app and firmware to make it even better for you. We sent out the beta version to some of our beta testers who kindly volunteered to test the firmware version. Below are what it looks like:
Brand new setting UI with more features added make your life with Netvue simpler.
- New added ‘Sleep mode’ feature and scheduled ‘sleep’ time setting. Let your cameras rest when you don’t need them to work. When your’re home, you may not want your cameras work. But constantly turn on/off cameras is really annoying. Now, we’ve found the solutions for you. You can set the ‘sleep’ time for your cameras. When in ‘Sleep mode’, your device will not record any images or videos. You cannot see live videos either. These will not only largely protect your privacy but also facilitate your life.
- New added ‘Turn off boot music’ feature. Your baby won’t be woke up when you turn on the camera.
- New added ‘Status light switch’ feature. The status light is of great importance to help identify the device status. But sometimes, it may disturbing in the dark environment. Now, you can turn off it so that you won’t be distracted by the status light in the dark environment.
- New added ‘Stick on top’ feature. You can stick the camera that you care most on top of your device list.
- New added ‘Night vision switch’ feature. You can manually switch to Night/Day vision mode.
- Supported ‘Update firmware’ feature. If there is a new firmware version, the device will be automatically updated at 3 am. Now you can also choose to update it manually.
Multiple motion time setting – customize your personal life.
Supported motion time setting, added ‘Repeat’ feature to the motion time (like ‘Repeat Every Tuesday From 8:00 to 22:00’). This means you can customize more than one motion time according to your personal needs. You can also choose to repeat on weekdays or weekends or some specific days. Just like your alarm. So you don’t have to worry about turning off motion alerts when you just forget about doing so. This new added feature will definitely save you more time.
Besides above updates, we’ve also made some improvements on cloud service. The new Netvue app now supports ‘Auto-renewal’ feature of cloud service. So you don’t have to manually renew the cloud service when it is expired.
What do you think about this update? Do you want to test the new update before anyone else? What else features do you want us to add in the next update? Join our Beta test program now by sending your device ID to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are an IOS user, please also attach your Apple ID. Application ends on Oct.18th. Limited offers. First come, first served. We can’t wait to hear your voices.