Happy Thanksgiving | Enter to Win 200 Netvue Home cam
Hi Netvue fans,
As Thanksgiving day is just around the corner, do you have any plans for this day? Will you be shopping or spending time with your family? Who would you like to be thankful for?
Here at Netvue, we want to take this chance to give special thanks to our Netvue fans for your support. We have read all your comments, reviews and feedback to help improve our products and services. We are so grateful to have all of you. That’s why we are giving away 200 Netvue Home Cam to Netvue fans. Hope Netvue cameras will always keep your family safe and help you capture those wonderful moments.
- Apply the Home cam by filling out the Application.
- Tell us ‘Who would you like to be thankful for’ by leaving the comment below.
- Open to residents in the US, UK, DE, AU, CA, FR, IT ES
- 200 winners are selected randomly and each one will get a Netvue Home Cam for FREE.
- By submitting the Application, you agree to review the Netvue Home Cam for us.
- Campaign ends Nov,23 rd. Winners will be notified via email and announced in the Community on Nov, 26th.
- Netvue reserves the final explanation of the campaign.
Don’t forget to share this message with your friends for his chance to win! Wish all of you have a Happy Thanksgiving Day in advance. If you have any questions about the FREE giveaway, feel free to contact us via Reviewer@netvue.com.
I'm thankful for a mother who was encouraging, supportive, generous, happy, and cheerful. She was a giving person who cared for and loved like few others in my life. She always thought the best, said the best and loved the best. Even at my age, I think of her almost every day. None better than my mother in my opinion.
I would like to be thankful for my friends and family, as they sure do make my life worth living! 🙂 And also a big thanks to Maud @Netvue Tech Support who has been very helpful with investigating my Netvue floodlight related questions!
I would be thankful for my family, friends, and the support of my kind neighbors around me. I’m also thankful for the little moments in life that allow me to appreciate each and every day. Lastly, I am thankful for the Netvue family for providing products to help keep my family safe.
I am so very thankful for my daughter. She is my ride-or-die, best bud, tell all, grounded supporter, and I'm her biggest fan. She is getting married and moving 4 states away and I would be even more thankful if she could have her own Netvue in her new house. Thank you for this opportunity to participate.