Working or not?
Hi folks... I'm just writing to know if your device is working as you expected or not. Cause in my case, it really doesn't 🙁
It's the second wifi doorbell I purchase and the first I didn't even installed it outdoor as the test were simply the worst.
With Netvue I thought that everything will work as I expected but, now that it is on real use, I have many problems.
First the indoor chime. Everytime I test it, it seems to work fine. But sometimes it simply doesn't toggle. 🙁 For example, 4 persons ring my bell in a 20 minutes window. The first and third ring one time and the chime worked perfectly. But the second and fourth, simply nothing. And they say they ring more than once. That I can't verify, but in the Netvue notifications, I have them ringing my bell. Th chime is pretty near the bell and it's always in the same spot! So why doesn't it work ALL THE TIME! Anyone has this problem?
Nest problems are all in the app. I have the app installed in 3 devices. I had all the devices logged in with the same user, but I decided to create an account for each one and share the device in an attempt to resolve the problem. So I have this:
Device #1 (account #1) - Smartphone with the bell successfully added
Device #2 (account #2) - Smartphone with the shared device operational
Device #3 (account #3) - Tablet with the shared device operational
- sometimes app logs off by itself on any device, very often on device#1 (obviously the app doesn't work in this device during that time)
- For some days, the three devices used to ring with some delays between them but ok... The problem was if one answered, the other devices keped ringing until hanging up!
- After a few days, the only device that seemed to ring was #3! Rarely device #2 rang two, but device #1 simply stopped ringing (I already tried reinstall app, etc... )
- Now even device #3 only ring sometimes!
Anyone else with same problems and maybe solutions?
Thanks for your feedback.
1. If the chime doesn't work each time. Please re-match it with doorbell. Here is the steps: Remove the battery and insert again. After inserting battery into chime, press the outdoor bell button within 30 seconds.
2. Sometimes app logs off by itself. May I know your phone system version? Android or iOS? And please make sure the APP you download is the newest.
3. If one answered the doorbell, other devices still ring. We will suggest our R&D to improve it.
4. You mean device 1 stopped ringing after pressing the doorbell button? If yes, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your device ID. Our agent will contact you and help to solve problem.