Keep Your Phone Clean | Covid-19
With the recent outbreak of COVID-19, a lot of our attention has been placed on handwashing, wearing a mask and staying home. However there is one important protective action we might neglect: Clean the touch screens of our phones.
It is found that our phones can be carriers of microbial life forms, including bacteria, viruses, and fungi, which can survive long enough to be transmitted to you or another person. Hearing this, wiping down the touch screens and cases of our phones should be a part of our routine. So how exactly should we clean our phones?
The following guildline might be helpful:
1. Wash your hands before you touch your phone;
2. Take your phone out of its case. Then turn it off before you begin to clean it;
3. Take a a soft, lint-free cloth and moisten it using 70% isopropyl alcohol;
4. Gently rub the cloth around your phone ensuring you get to every area you can find. If you have a case, do the same for that;
5. Ensure you don’t allow the moisture to get into any of the openings of the phone such as the charging port or speaker grille;
6. Then wipe your phone down again with a clean microfibre cloth;
7. Leave your phone to dry out fully before turning it back on again. Repeat this method as much as you need to.
Have you got the proper cleaning supplies for your phone? Go ahead to pick the 70% isopropyl alcohol pad we’ve prepared for you.