Home Security, Done Smart
Founded in 2010, Netvue is an innovative smart home solution company. With our mission of using AI technology to assist people in all aspects of home life and bring a human dimension to modern technology, Netvue provides a complete solution built with mobile internet-connected smart hardware.
Our goal at Netvue has stayed the same since our inception. We strive to create high quality smart devices that can become a “steward” of a consumer’s home – a friendly yet powerful resource that makes peoples’ lives easier and more convenient. We began making security cameras in 2008, and have since perfected our craft while extending our passion to many other smart devices, such as baby monitors, and doorbell cameras.
As we continue towards our ultimate goal we focus on improving customer’s lives by building the best smart devices in the industry – bringing your home closer to you wherever you are.
In 2021, Netvue has successfully expanded globally with more than 300,000 users around the world.
Why is Netvue Reliable?
Starting From Amazon, Well-Branded. Netvue launched on Amazon US in 2016. The 6 years of product development have shaped Netvue with a well-designed brand positioning. Different from some of the smart home products on Amazon, Netvue provides well-branded product solutions with a higher search ranking to guarantee our product quality and your experience on Netvue App for the long term.
All in one. Netvue provides a complete solution of both hardware and software products. It helps our users to control all in one - in the Netvue App. There are some brands offering different software soltuoins to their hardware products in the smart home industry. Different from them, all of the Netvue products have the full access to the Netvue App to maintain consistent and stable services as well as the constant future updates.
Built on AWS, Expanding Globally. Starting from January 2012, Netvue has collaborated and built the initial cloud platform solution on AWS. This cooperation has accelerated the development process as well as enhanced the data security system. During the past 9 years, Netvue has expanded globally by taking full advantage of AWS and becoming available for more than 7 major countries around the world.
R&D Innovation. Since 2010, Netvue has acquired more than 20 invention patents and appearance patents. Not only for hardware products, but Netvue also provides software products - Netvue App, allowing our users to gain a full experience of smart home products. Netvue considers the innovative development of smart home products as the core of the business. All of the Netvue users will receive 1 year of warranty and lifetime service.
Focus on Home Security
We are committed to using our rich products to serve home security and create smart homes.
Indoor Cameras. Including normal cams and PTZ cams, to protect your property and family.
Outdoor Cameras. Including bullet cams and PTZ cams, covering every corner of your house. IP66 waterproof and night vision technology allows them to operate tightly outdoors.
Doorbells. Not only a camera or doorbell, but also a smart housekeeper.
Done It Smart
Our R&D team has been committed to enabling general consumers to use AI technology, so that everyone can enjoy a smart home.
Continuous Video Recording. Records what's happening for 24/7 and saves everything in the background, you can replay to catch anything you missed.
Event Video Recording. Automatically records a video clip when a motion is detected, and push it to your phone instantly.
Human Detection. Get alerted when human are detected. No more bothered by normal alerts, and won't miss important things.
A.I-To be continued: We will develop a variety of A.I (Artificial Intelligence) powered services, stay tuned.
Always At The Forefront
We will not stop at what we have achieved, but continue to pursue breakthroughs and innovations
Patent. We have acquired more than 20 invention patents and appearance patents.
Belle-World's first AI doorbell. Belle is the world's 1st Artificial Intelligence video doorbell. It remembers familiar faces, greets your guests by their names, allows them to leave messages, handles the package delivery for you and even automatically opens your door for the scheduled appointments with preset passcodes!
First Consumer H.265&3M Camera. As the first of Netvue Pro series to come into the market, Vigil Pro has been significantly upgraded on all fronts, raising its performance to the next level.
Our story began in 2008 while working at a world renowned security camera company.
The security industry was slowly but surely making the switch from analog to digital. “Digital, high-definition, internet connected, smart devices” were the future of security cameras.
However, at the time IP cameras were not only difficult to install, but also tough to use. We knew there had to be a solution to this problem, therefore we began reaching out to technology specialists and scientific resources.
Netvue is a technology-innovative company with a business scope of R&D and sales of new smart home products. It has a first-class software and hardware development team and provides a complete solution for mobile Internet intelligent hardware products.
Netvue began making security cameras in 2010, and have since perfected our craft while extending our passion to many other smart devices, such as baby monitors and doorbell cameras. Up to now, we've acquired 5 invention patents, 5 utility model patents and 9 design patents.
Belle Production Line
- May 2022 - Floodlight 2 Launch
- May 2022 - Birdfy Appearance & Invention Patents
- May 2022 - Netvue Birdfy AI Improvement Joureny Start
- Mar 2022 - Birdfy AMZ/Walmart Launch
- Mar 2022 - Make Netvue Better Program Launch
- Jan 2022 - Sentry Plus Launch
- Dec 2021 - Birdfy Shipment Start
- Dec 2021 - Birdfy IGG Launch
- Nov 2021 - Birdfy Kickstarter Launch
- Nov 2021 - AI Skill Market Launch
- Nov 2021 - Vigil Plus Launch
- Sep 2021 - Netvue Global Recycle Supply Chain Plan
- Sep 2021 - EVR Upgrade: 0 Cool Down Time
- Sep 2021 - Spotlight Launch
- Aug 2021 - Netvue Belle | Reddot Winner 2021 Smart Product
- Aug 2021 - Online Store Launch on Bestbuy, Newegg, Wish, & MercadoLibre
- Jul 2021 - Online Store Launch on Walmart & Shpock
- Jul 2021 - Sentry 2 Launch
- Mar 2021 - Home Cam 2 Launch
- Jan 2021 - Online Store Launch on C Discount
- Dec 2020 - Intellectual Property Invention for AI/ML based Auto-Response Doorbell System
- Dec 2020 - Sentry Pro Launch
- Oct 2020 - Intellectual Property Invention for Pet Identification Method, System, Readable Storage Medium and Computer Equipment
- Oct 2020 - Support web playing (Pro series)
- Oct 2020 - Support Alexa 2-way audio (Pro series)
- Sep 2020 - Birdfy Project Started
- Sep 2020 - Release our first consumer H.265 & 3M camera
- Jun 2020 - Brand new Protect Plan that supports multiple devices is online
- May 2020 - Web Client Launch
- Dec 2019 - Create Netvue Pet lovers Facebook group
- Oct 2019 - Human Detection is officially launched
- Jun 2019 - Human Detection start beta test
- Dec 2018 - Brand new UI
- Mar 2018 - Belle kickstarter crowdfunding
- Apr 2017 - Netvue Customer Service Platform
- Mar 2017 - 4th Gen. Cloud Platform
- Nov 2016 - Launched On Amazon US
- May 2016 - Vuebell Massive Production
- Sep 2015 - Vuebell Debut
- Apr 2015 - Set Path On Smart Doorbell
- 2014 - 3nd Gen. Cloud Platform
- 2014 - Partner With Awox
- Mar 2014 - Netvue III
- Nov 2013 - IoT Product Line Expansion
- Oct 2013 - 2nd Gen. Cloud Platform
- Mar 2012 - 1st Gen. Netvue Cloud Platform
- 2011 - Red Herring 100 Winner Asia Award
- 2010 - Netvue is established!