MAKE YOUR NURSERY CYBERSECURE WITH PEEKABABY
Nowadays parents have access to all types of technology to help them take care of their children – from smart toys that help them with their learning to apps that can help you track their growth.
However, as technology keeps evolving to give more useful tools, security vulnerabilities also go up. With baby monitors, almost all work with a WIFI connection, which can give you a lot of perks when taking care of your baby.
Why choose a baby monitor with WIFI?
- They connect wirelessly to your smartphone using your home internet connection
- Unlimited range
- Allows video streaming
- May have the ability to connect to other devices (ex. Peekababy Baby Monitor can be connected to your Alexa)
- Doesn’t pick up static or interference
While hacks on these devices are rare, we want to give you the best tips to make sure your little one is extra safe at all times.
How to keep your baby monitor hack-proof:
- Secure your wireless router: Update the firmware of your router regularly and make a strong password.
- Disable remote access to your router: In your router settings, make sure to disable remote access if it’s not done by default.
- Update your baby monitor: Stay up to date with all updates offered to keep your monitor camera secure.
At Netvue, your baby’s safety is our priority, which is why Peekababy will keep your baby and nursery safe. You can pre-order our new baby monitor here.